Celebrating the Fourth of July with your preschooler shouldn’t just be about fireworks and backyard barbecues. Obviously, that is all the Fun stuff, but it’s important to have simple conversations with your children about why we celebrate this Holiday and what does it mean to be free?
Foam Glitter Star Stickers are great for any Patriotic classroom activity.
These coloring pages are just the right size for skills and handwriting practice with these coloring pages. Scissor skills can also be used with our easy cut squares, and the results can be turned into a classroom quilt.
Our Classroom Quilt worksheets work on three different skills! Coloring, Handwriting, Scissor Skills! These are great for adding some thematic flair to your classroom and children love to help decorate your bulletin board. This is a set of 16 different pages each with a 6×6 inch cut out.
This is a simple visual discrimination file folder game. Mount one set of colored stars to the file folder, then print a few extra sets for playing pieces. the game to grow with your child. (You can add numbers or letters so it becomes a two step recognition game)
Use these colorful cards to make a simple matching game. Our easy cut squares are just right for little hands so encourage your child to try to cut out a couple of them. You might cut the edges off to begin with. Play like concentration.
This is a simple size sequening game for children to order the fireworks from smallest to largest (or largest to smallest). We recommend printing these on heavy cardstock and laminating for best results. My children love to play with these games!
More Fourth of July Printables!!
- PreK Fourth of July Bible Printables
- K-5 Fourth of July Bible Printables
- Fourth of July File Folder Games
- Patriotic Crafts and Activities
- Fourth of July Lapbook
- Star Spangled Banner Printables
- Pledge of Allegiance Printables
- Recommended for children ages 4 and up
- Glitter Stars stickers in assorted colors
- This package contains 2.25 oz/63.8g
- These foam stickers are hand-washable and hang-to-dry
- These acid-free foam stickers can be used on walls, magnets, mirrors, frames, books and many more fun places